Update: Expo-Bible 2009 at Houlgate
Thirteen days left to go!
Preparations for the Bible
Exhibition are well under way now. Please continue to pray for us, the preparations, those who are going
to be helping us, and especially for those who visit the Expo-Bible.
A Prayer-Guide to help
you pray can be found on our web site.
are the preparations going?
- We have the 3.5m tall by 1m wide banner ready to hang up
outside the church at Houlgate.
- The display panels themselves are en route to us and should have arrived
by Monday lunchtime.
- The supply of books and Bibles that we need for our bookstall should be shipped
to us from CLC (Christian Literature Crusade) in France, and be with us within the next week or so.
- We have received a further supply of Mark's Gospel in French to give away - but we hope that we will need
a lot more of them yet.
- Further supplies of Christian tracts in French should be shipped to us
soon from SGM Lifewords.
- The supply of French Bibles that sell "for the price of a cup of coffee" -
for 1.50€ (about £1.30, 2.10$ - are due to arrive any day now.
- We have several people lined up to
help us - some coming over from the UK, others more local.
We mentioned in our
last News Update that we were waiting to see if we would be able to use the small Protestant
chapel in the town of Vire or not.
We can now report that we are going to be able to use it,
and we will start in September with a service the fourth Sunday of the month at 3pm.
The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask
the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field